We follow all the CDC and CDSS guidelines for Covid-19 safety, including:
- Mandatory health checks prior to enrollment
- Only students and staff allowed in building
- Touch-less drop off and pick up
- Temperature checks at drop off
- Frequent hand washing
- Reduced class sizes with more space between
- Nightly disinfecting and cleaning
- Spot cleaning during the day
Doors & Emergency Exits
General entrance and exit doors remain locked at all times and require an access code to unlock.
We have cameras covering the campus, classrooms, and play areas. The main purpose of the cameras is for the management to keep an eye on children at all times to ensure their safety and to make sure that things are running smoothly.